CPA, CA | Tax Partner
Dan specializes in helping business owners with their most complex tax and financial affair matters. The tax landscape is ever changing, but he consistently provides top quality advice that helps clients access the best possible value for their business.
Before joining Melo LLP, Dan spent 20 years in various positions at both regional and national accounting firms. He graduated from the University of British Columbia’s Sauder School of Business in 1999 and became a Chartered Accountant (CA) in 2001. He successfully completed the In-Depth Tax Course in 2008, and the In-Depth Corporate Reorganizations Course in 2019.
Dan strongly believes in assembling a well-built team with varied skill sets and experience in order to assist clients with their various tax, accounting and financial needs.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Professional Accountants In-Depth Tax Course
- In-Depth Corporate Reorganizations Tax Course
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) – University of British Columbia’s Sauder School of Business
- Medical, legal and other professional services
- Real estate
- Professional athletes
- Retail and wholesale
- Corporate reorganizations
- Corporate consulting and advisory services
- Domestic/Canadian taxation and tax planning
- Purchase/sale of business
- Estate and succession planning
- Executive compensation planning
- Tax disputes