Julia A. Lee
CPA, CA, LPA | Partner
A trusted advisor, Julia delivers sound advice and creative solutions to clients, helping to navigate their financial, tax, audit and business matters. The services Julia provides include: assurance services (audits and review engagements), compilation engagements, tax reporting as well as corporate and individual tax planning. Julia specializes in assisting business-owners, condominiums, corporations and not-for-profit organizations with business, tax and financial matters.
Julia is a proud alumni of the University of Windsor, graduating (with Honours) receiving her Bachelors of Commerce in 2006. She is a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) and qualified as a Chartered Accountant (CA) in 2009.
Prior to joining Melo LLP, Julia spent 17 years at a regional accounting firm. She held various senior positions specializing in both domestic and international taxation as well as audit services, while spending the last 13 years as Partner.
A family of accountants, Julia is a second generation CPA. Julia is also heavily involved in the Windsor-Essex community, volunteering and holding various board level positions for organizations across the region since 2006.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) – University of Windsor
- Not-for-profits including condominiums and social housing
- Charities and foundations
- Professional corporations
- Real estate
- Holding Companie
- Assurance engagements
- Corporate consulting and advisory services
- Domestic / Canadian taxation and tax planning
- Canada / U.S. cross-border taxation / planning
- Not-for-profit accounting
Julia has more than 17 years of industry experience, helping corporations, non-profit organizations, including condominiums and high net worth individuals achieve their financial, tax, organizational and business goals. She looks forward to connecting with you.