David R. Mallick
CPA, CA, LPA | Partner
David is often described as a partner of the businesses he assists as a result of his dedication and desire to help clients succeed.
David specializes in assisting corporations, business owners and members of the agricultural sector with their tax, business and financial affairs. He works closely with clients in a variety of industries such as agriculture, cannabis, construction, real estate, manufacturing and professional services.
Prior to joining Melo LLP David spent 22 years at a regional accounting firm, serving as a partner of the firm for 16 years.
David earned his Bachelor of Mathematics degree from the University of Waterloo in 1995 and his Bachelor of Commerce from the Unversity of Windsor in 2005. He is a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) and qualified as a Chartered Accountant (CA) in 2004.
David is a strong advocate of collaborative teamwork and is passionate about empowering his team and working together collectively to ensure clients success.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Bachelor of Mathematics – University of Waterloo
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Windsor
- Agriculture and Farming
- Medical, legal and other professional services
- Retail and wholesale
- Agricultural taxation
- Corporate consulting and advisory services
- Corporate reorganizations
- Domestic / Canadian taxation and planning
- Estate and succession planning
- Purchase / sale of business
- Tax disputes
With more than 22 years of experience David has the knowledge and insight to help with all of your accounting and business matters. He consistently delivers expert advice to help achieve your financial and organizational goals. Connect with David today.