We are hiring a
Working out of our Forest office
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Bookkeeper to join our team in Forest. As one of the fastest growing accounting firms in Southwestern Ontario, you will have the opportunity to support our growth by assisting our clients with all of their bookkeeping needs. Your strong organizational skills will enable you to effectively manage the bookkeeping for numerous clients across a number of industries and guarantee exceptional service.
Our team of experienced and passionate professionals are located across six offices throughout Southwestern Ontario, growing to deliver our clients the ultimate first-class experience.
We are a mid-market accounting firm with locations in Forest, Leamington, Sarnia, Strathroy, Windsor and Wyoming. We provide audit, accounting, tax and a wide range of business advisory services. We serve clients ranging in size from small owner-managed enterprises to large, privately held organizations in various industries including the agribusiness, real estate, manufacturing and professional services sectors.
- Entering and reconciling monthly and quarterly bookkeeping assignments including but not limited to payables, receivables, bank statements, credit card statements and journal entries
- Preparing and analyzing general ledgers and monthly financial statements
- Preparing and filing monthly and quarterly tax remittances – HST returns, source deductions, EHT, WSIB, etc.
- Preparing and assembling personal tax returns
- Payroll calculations and remittances for clients including T4 preparation and reporting
- Other duties as assigned
- Approximately 5 years full cycle accounting experience
- Excellent working knowledge of QuickBooks Online, Xero, and Sage 50
- Certified Professional Bookkeeper would be ideal
- Strong bookkeeping and payroll technical skills
- Related work experience in public accounting or with a small to medium sized business would be an asset
- Proficient MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams)
- Excellent attention to detail, communication and organizational skills
- Sound judgement regarding confidential information and sensitive matters
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong understanding of a customer focused, fast paced work environment with the ability to meet deadlines
- Salary based on experience including enrolment in extended health and dental benefit plan.
- Commitment to professional development and growth opportunities for our people at all levels, supported by a culture that fully embraces and encourages two-way feedback.
- Positive working environment and encouragement of a work life balance.
- Tuition reimbursement.