We are hiring a
Working out of our Windsor office
We are currently recruiting for an Audit Manager to join our team in Windsor. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing audit engagements, supervise team members during the audit process and ensuring that all audit work is completed in a timely and accurate manner. The Audit Manager will also be responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships, providing guidance to clients on accounting and financial reporting issues.
Our team of experienced and passionate professionals are located across six offices throughout Southwestern Ontario, growing to deliver our clients the ultimate first-class experience.
We are a mid-market accounting firm with locations in Forest, Leamington, Sarnia, Strathroy, Windsor and Wyoming. We provide audit, accounting, tax and a wide range of business advisory services. We serve clients ranging in size from small owner-managed enterprises to large, privately held organizations in various industries including the agribusiness, real estate, manufacturing and professional services sectors.
- Manage and oversee audit engagements from planning to completion, ensuring that all work is completed in accordance with auditing standards and firm policies.
- Lead and supervise a team of auditors, providing guidance and support as needed.
- Maintain effective communication with clients throughout the audit process, ensuring that all client needs are met in a timely and professional manner.
- Identify and address audit risks and issues and provide recommendations for improvements in internal controls and processes.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and firm policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain client relationships, providing guidance and advice on accounting and financial reporting issues.
- Train and develop junior staff members, providing guidance and feedback as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in public accounting, with a focus on audit.
- Strong knowledge of auditing standards and regulations, including GAAP and GAAS.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and audit software.
- Willingness to travel to client sites as needed.
- Salary based on experience including enrolment in extended health and dental benefit plan.
- Commitment to professional development and growth opportunities for our people at all levels, supported by a culture that fully embraces and encourages two-way feedback.
- Positive working environment and encouragement of a work life balance.
- Tuition reimbursement.