We are hiring a
Working out of our Windsor office
We’re hiring a Tax Accountant to join our team in our Windsor office. This is a great opportunity for an aspiring or newly designated CPA – we can’t wait to learn more about you and your CPA journey!
Our team of experienced and passionate professionals are located across six offices throughout Southwestern Ontario, growing to deliver our clients the ultimate first-class experience.
We are a mid-market accounting firm with locations in Forest, Leamington, Sarnia, Strathroy, Windsor and Wyoming. We provide audit, accounting, tax and a wide range of business advisory services. We serve clients ranging in size from small owner-managed enterprises to large, privately held organizations in various industries including the agribusiness, real estate, manufacturing and professional services sectors.
- Plan, prepare and execute compilations, review and audit engagements.
- Prepare financial statements including appropriate note disclosures in accordance with Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE).
- Prepare personal and corporate tax returns. Collaborate with client engagement team to discuss roles and responsibilities, risk areas, materiality and deadlines.
- Work under tight deadlines, delivering quality work, anticipating and resolving client issues in a timely manner.
- Mentor and train junior staff and invest in the professional development of the team.
- Work closely with clients, managers and partners to provide exceptional client service.
- Completion of a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation or in progress of attaining designation.
- 2 + years of public practice experience.
- Experience working with Caseware, Taxprep, Quickbooks and Sage Accounting is beneficial.
- Task and deadline driven.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Desire to be an integral part of a passionate and exciting team environment. Positive attitude and willingness to work and learn.
- Salary based on experience including benefits.
- Flexible working arrangements – Option to work a hybrid schedule including some work from home days.
- Commitment to professional development and growth opportunities for our people at all levels, supported by a culture that fully embraces and encourages two-way feedback.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Positive working environment and encouragement of a work life balance.