We are hiring a
Part-Time Office Administrator
Working out of our Strathroy office
We’re hiring an Office Administrator (part-time), with flexible hours to support our busy accounting office in Strathroy, Ontario. As the Office Administrator, you will be responsible for providing general administrative support to our team, including accountants and other support staff. Your duties will include managing phone calls and correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing files, and maintaining accurate records.
Our team of experienced and passionate professionals are located across six offices throughout Southwestern Ontario, growing to deliver our clients the ultimate first-class experience.
We are a mid-market accounting firm with locations in Forest, Leamington, Sarnia, Strathroy, Windsor and Wyoming. We provide audit, accounting, tax and a wide range of business advisory services. We serve clients ranging in size from small owner-managed enterprises to large, privately held organizations in various industries including the agribusiness, real estate, manufacturing and professional services sectors.
- Answering phone calls and emails and directing them appropriately
- Maintaining calendars, scheduling appointments, and booking conference rooms
- Preparing and sending client invoices and following up on outstanding payments
- Entering data into accounting software and maintaining accurate records
- Managing and organizing physical and electronic files
- Ordering office supplies and ensuring that the office is well-stocked
- Providing general administrative support to the team as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 2 years of experience in an administrative role, preferably in an accounting or finance setting
- Must be available to work 2-3 days per week and full time in the summer months
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and accounting software
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to reliably commute or plan to relocate to Strathroy, ON N7G 1X4 prior to starting work